RELATIONSHIPS MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND
No person is an island unto themselves which means if you want to get anywhere in life you need to be able to cultivate and maintain healthy, high-functioning relationships
... whether it's at work or at home (and including the relationship with your own self).
In coaching for relationship and performance success, we work with two main things:
1. What are you wanting? -and-
2. What is getting in the way of you achieving what you want?
It's the "What is getting in the way" question that leads to profound change.
"What's getting in the way..." is about the hidden obstacles that operate in the background of our minds such as limiting beliefs, mental blocks, an outdated self-image, and so on.
Something's holding me back...
"How do I overcome these hidden obstacles? I've tried, but I haven't been able to break through..."
Our belief systems about who we are and what we can be, do, and have in this world come from things we've learned.
And where do we learn these things?
From relationships! From people. From experiences we have, and conclusions we draw based on these experiences.
Relationship Performance Coaching is about...
- breaking through life-long blocks and limitations
- uncovering the hidden obstacles that live inside you about who you are
- empowering you to cultivate healthy, high-functioning relationships that are mutually fulfilling
- inspiring you to accomplish your goals and fulfill your vision of yourself
- supporting you in being the person you were meant to be, without limitation or emotional hindrances
- helping you to show up in life as your best self
Having high-performing relationships (especially the relationship with your own self) is one of the keys to a successful and fulfilling life.
Relationship Performance Coaching takes you from "Something's holding me back..." to achievement, empowerment, connection, and confidence!
Download this Special Guide to help you:
- Develop communication styles that lead to connection, not conflict... and watch relationship stress fade away...
- Bring your best, most confident self into all your relationships, and be seen, heard, and respected for who you are!
- Understand how getting good at self-care makes you a better relationship partner.
- Set healthy boundaries with comfort and ease to get more of what you need and want out of your interactions with others.
- Learn how emotional repair in relationships can turn arguments and disagreements into even greater closeness and connection.
- Uncover goals for yourself and your relationship that are in total alignment with who you are and how you love.
I’ve helped thousands of people like you who are either in a relationship, seeking a relationship, or recently out of a relationship - to positively change the way they show up in their partnerships with the simple strategies revealed in this 10 Ways To Boost Confidence In Relationships.
Enter your name in the form to the right and you'll receive this Special Guide ... to help you quickly get on the path of better communication, greater self-confidence, and a stronger connection in your relationships.
About Michelle Volz
Michelle Volz is a Certified Master Life Coach and a relationship and communication specialist, serving clients in the U.S. and internationally for over twenty years.
Referred to as "the relationship performance coach," Michelle coaches with a focus on optimizing performance and improving the quality of relationships, both personally and professionally. With a background in Business, Psychology, Finance, and Media Production, Michelle Volz has accumulated a
wide range of skills and areas of expertise. In addition to working as a Relationship and Performance Coach, Michelle is a licensed psychotherapist in the state of California.
Michelle is a seasoned problem solver, a confidence-builder, a systems analyzer, an eloquent detector of hidden limitations or blindspots, and most importantly, one who helps others to clarify and resolve complex and conflicted life circumstances, in business and in life.
Michelle holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology and a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration along with additional training at The College of Executive Coaching and Transformation Academy.
Aside from her passion for coaching, Michelle loves filmmaking and photography, being near the ocean, hiking, yoga, and anything dog-friendly.
Book your 30-minute no-obligation complimentary session.
Schedule a Free Consultation